Progress Update: Phalaenopsis Family

My phalaenopsis are a mixed bag.....

.....when its coming to recovery, especially when it comes to my original collection. The orchids that are really doing well and showing growth are the later additions. Specifically Tweetie, Honey, Pinkle and Nameless aren't doing as well as the others. 

Tweetie seems to be frozen in time. She's not doing much of anything except going leathery and limp.
Honey has lost all but two leaves, all of her roots, and now one of her remaining leaves is browning at the center. Its not looking too good for her, so sad. I'm probably gonna lose her. 
Pinkle has also seemed to stale, and hasn't grown in any way since she was repotted. She's got two aerial roots in the pot to help keep her hydrated but no sign of root growth can be seen.
Nameless, who was growing in her spike so wonderfully has finally rotted those blackened roots. She has one root kind of growing in but I don't think it will be enough. Maybe I will cut the spike back and let her be?


Those who are doing well...


Plum
growing in new roots and root tips


Viola
drying out and starting to go limp but new roots are growing in


Gemma
yellowing leaves, very limp and sunburned, but still growing in new roots


So yeah, its a total mixed bag when it comes to my phalaenopsis. All my oncidiums, as posted before, are all recovering from the repot and have shown signs of growth of my phalaenopsis are having more difficulty. Its a wait and see game right now but these orchids only have a week left until the orchid expo.