Worrying Spots

Ember, my newly acquired Oncidinae.....

.....came looking bushy with tons of healthy pseudobulbs and plenty of new growths in various stages of growth. She has a single long flower spike with 40-50 blooms and buds that are currently opening. She's an absolutely beautiful looking plant but there is one hitch.

There is some spot damage on some of her leaves that has me worried:

 

I'm not sure if this is just the freckling that tends to occur in the oncidium intergeneric family or something more significant like pests. I treated the leaves with a solution of isopropyl alcohol, water, and soap so I hope that was enough to kill anything that might have been alive and doing damage. Ember is separated from the rest of my larger collections under the LED spotlight. I will be keeping an eye on the damaged leaves to see if there are any changes.

The change to semi-hydro doesn't seem to have bothered her overmuch since when I got her, she only had a single flower that was opened. But after the repot, there hasn't been any bud blast or staling and her buds are blooming one by one!

UPDATE:  After speaking with my hobbyist friend Peter, he took a look at the photos and said it was nothing to worry about and it was just the typical freckling of the oncidium alliance. I was much relieved and thankful. Now I know what to look for in the future!